VITA – Vitalia Glöckler
I was born in 1978 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
All my life I have had a strong passion with art but just in 2014 I discovered abstract contemporary painting. It has become clear to me that this was something that I would never stop doing.
For me painting means freedom, freedom of thoughts, possibilities, time and place. I am always inspired by the light, colors, forms and materials of nature. Depending on my
emotions and mood I work with natural materials such as coffee, fabric, sand and soil. Just to give you an idea, I have been using lavender stems, lichen, larch and fir needles in my latest
With my work, I would like to trigger positive feelings in a viewer, such as serenity, joy, balance and lightness, as well as arouse associations. However, the complexity should
consciously leave the viewer room for interpretation and inspiration.
My artworks are born in a creative process: free from set goals and precise ideas of the final
result. As I paint, I let myself be driven by the present moment and enjoy the flow.
This is what absolute freedom means for me and it makes me happy. I want to share this feeling
with others through my paintings.
My paintings possess the magic to harmonize viewers and influence their well-being.
Georgij Makarow, Kazakhstan
Mark Krause, Germany
- 10.2021 “The Art of Shilouette”, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 09.2021 – 11.2021 “Art & Science”, Tübingen, Germany
- 09.2021 – 11.2021 “Krisenfest” – banner exhibition art and poetry, Metzingen, Germany
- 08.2021 – ARTBOX.PROJECT Zürich 3.0, Zurich, Switzerland
- 11.2020 „Weihnachtsamkeit“, Dettingen, Germany
- 01.2020 “Gewagt”, Dettingen, Germany
- 12.2019 – 12.2019 “Ateliergemeinschaft”, Metzingen, Germany
- 09.2019 „All is Art“ Breuninger Reutlingen, Germany
- 06.2019 “Abstraktion” Galerie Kazarian Art Center, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 05.2019 – 08.2019 “Erschaffung einer eigenen Welt”, Tuebingen, Germany
- 12.2018 – 12.2018 “Kunstraum”, Metzingen, Germany
- 10.2018 – 03.2019 “Musik und Kunst”, Reutlingen, Germany
- 2021 – CFA Online Art Contest, Spectrum BROOKLYN New York art fair
- 2021 – ARTBOX.PROJECT Zürich 3.0
- 2020 – Luxembourg Art Prize
- 2019 – Luxembourg Art Prize
Represented in galleries
Gallery Kazarian Art Center, Almaty, Kazakhstan
CONTEXT Art Gallery, Treviso, Italy
- Circle Foundation (online) https://circle-arts.com/vita-vitalia-glockler/
Painting Course performance
2020/2021 Online for Children & Adults